Profile of CypressMoon
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: in between you and me
Birthdate: November 13, 1983 (33 years old)
CypressMoon's Membership Status
Last seen: May 25, 2013 - 4:49 PM
Registration Date: May 17, 2007
Usergroup: Unmoderated Member
Topics Submitted: 87 topics
Total Posts: 59 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 3
Total Time Online: 61 days, 6 hours and 50 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Jejune Inversions and Interchangeablity
- Synaesthesia: Material and Conceptual
- The Surreal Undermining the Real
- Material Symbols
Most recent posts:
- A song with singing in it, by a friend of mine. He also played the guitar. I'm on keys. http://www.mp3.com/media_player/viewer.php?action=launch_player_by_id&ref_id=21798838&ref_type_id=3&edid=&ptid=&...
- Enantiomorphic Purple Logically Percieved
- Another song I made. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxBwyy410s The transference from a .wmv file to a .mpeg2 file really brought the sound qu...
- Interesting points again, Modbot. It seems this Wittgenstein was onto something. Or rather, he was onto talking about "something". Wouldn...
- Yes. Modbot. So, I don't think talking about anything is going to be fruitul for us, until we start talking about that talking first. Clarifica...
Most recent shouts:
- CypressMoon [Feb 6, 2009 - 12:14 PM]: The next word you throw at the word "religion" which sticks to the screen where maybe two or three religious people will see it and dismiss it as an ad absurdum, will, with a high probability, be about as powerful as throwing wind at someone.
- CypressMoon [Feb 5, 2009 - 4:12 PM]: I think it beats re-iterating Wittgenstein's Philosophical Investigations at a gun fight.
- CypressMoon [Feb 5, 2009 - 2:14 AM]: "Create your own post modern critique of any topic you like". Saying the word "postmodernism" is similar to calling WWII, "post-peace". You're a fool if you think "postmodernism" in any way whatsoever considers the variances between thinkers, artists and thier respective manifested expressions. You are literally fooled by the convention because of what some would call your "mania for isms". The problem with you, Banno, is that you mistake words as the object. You take them too literally. You're a linguist that is fooled by the very thing you study. Thanks for your ignorant response this time around though
- CypressMoon [Feb 5, 2009 - 12:32 AM]: Culture is a womb where one fears life. The eyes are shut, the body is swathed in goop and protected by layers of tissue. All you hear is the rhythm of the heart beating. The first sound to enter the mind is a heartbeat that jolts the body. The trance of music, while swimming in warm goo, is all there is. Life doesn't mean a thing, until you're pushed out there. It still doesn't mean a thing, even until the day you die. Life is just a longing to go back to the womb, where the music never stops bumping and the goo never stops flowing. Maybe, right before you die, instead of becoming lucid and trying to awake from a nightmare, you cover yourself in goo, remove all thoughts from the mind completely, and feel the last beats of your heart reverberate from out of your toes and fingertips.
- CypressMoon [Feb 4, 2009 - 9:22 PM]: Culture is like a nightmare, where trying to wake up from it is consumed by the fear of death?