Profile of ciceronianus
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (10)
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Last Blog: The Unbearable Triteness of "Being"
Interests: Philosophy, law, fencing, chess, shooting clays
ciceronianus's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 5, 2016 - 11:30 AM
Registration Date: Sep 20, 2008
Topics Submitted: 101 topics
Total Posts: 6424 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 940
Total Time Online: 55 days, 13 hours and 21 minutes
Most recent topics:
- More from the Annals of Discrimination and Philosophy Professors
- Philosophy and Autarchy
- May One Belief in God Properly be Considered Preferable to Another?
- Advocatus Diaboli
- Yet Another Debate on God's Existence?
Most recent posts:
- Yes. Lot's of God stuff, here, and where there's God there's evolution. It's like being in a Twilight Zone version of something ...
- I've heard he knew how to do something else too, when he was pissed. I'm just saying.
- To a lawyer, The Making of a Murder as a study of our legal system is uninteresting. It says nothing not already known. What is remarkable about it ...
- I was being facetious, sorry. I get that way whenever those like Craig ponificate about God and hearts and such.
- Nothing is ignored. One must be aware of what there is in order to distinguish what is or is not in one's control. The only thoughts suppre...
Most recent shouts:
- ciceronianus [May 8, 2011 - 8:01 AM]: People make jokes about lawyers?
- ciceronianus [Feb 23, 2011 - 5:24 PM]: That's "Big John" Dewey, you mean. He's not as exclamatory and frenzied as N, I know, but for me that's in his favor. But he can be a tough read, sometimes.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 5:32 PM]: See the exciting conclusion of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 12:14 PM]: The Mystery of the Shrinking Person continues to continue.
- ciceronianus [Jan 27, 2011 - 12:54 PM]: Don't miss the latest installment of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person!