Profile of ciceronianus
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (10)
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Last Blog: Apologetic History
Interests: Philosophy, law, fencing, chess, shooting clays
ciceronianus's Membership Status
Last seen: May 16, 2016 - 11:23 AM
Registration Date: Sep 20, 2008
Topics Submitted: 101 topics
Total Posts: 6553 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 940
Total Time Online: 56 days, 7 hours and 7 minutes
Most recent topics:
- More from the Annals of Discrimination and Philosophy Professors
- Philosophy and Autarchy
- May One Belief in God Properly be Considered Preferable to Another?
- Advocatus Diaboli
- Yet Another Debate on God's Existence?
Most recent posts:
- No doubt it's because of their lack of bias that philosophers disagree so infrequently. Pistachio, by the way.
- I think language can be said to have a purpose only in a certain context. I suppose it could in certain circumstances be used to foster empathy and c...
- Ah, but it's well established Caesar became a god. His apotheosos and deification is confirmed by many sources He was declared a god by the ...
- What Ryle (and others) were doing didn't require speculation regarding how everyday language came to exist. Heidegger and Foucault notwithsta...
Most recent shouts:
- ciceronianus [May 8, 2011 - 8:01 AM]: People make jokes about lawyers?
- ciceronianus [Feb 23, 2011 - 5:24 PM]: That's "Big John" Dewey, you mean. He's not as exclamatory and frenzied as N, I know, but for me that's in his favor. But he can be a tough read, sometimes.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 5:32 PM]: See the exciting conclusion of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 12:14 PM]: The Mystery of the Shrinking Person continues to continue.
- ciceronianus [Jan 27, 2011 - 12:54 PM]: Don't miss the latest installment of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person!