Profile of ciceronianus
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (10)
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Last Blog: The New Dark Ages
Interests: Philosophy, law, fencing, chess
ciceronianus's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 28, 2015 - 4:26 PM
Registration Date: Sep 20, 2008
Topics Submitted: 101 topics
Total Posts: 6294 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 926
Total Time Online: 55 days, 0 hours and 12 minutes
Most recent topics:
- May One Belief in God Properly be Considered Preferable to Another?
- Advocatus Diaboli
- Yet Another Debate on God's Existence?
- The Female of the Species
- Torture and the Eye of the Beholder
Most recent posts:
- I confess I sought to use the phrase ironically, a tendency I have when addressing established religion, which is of course so dependent on distin...
- Ah. The "concord thesis", the historiographic myth that religious beliefs (mostly Christian) are in complete agreement with science. Thank...
- That may be. But there has been conflict and continues to be conflict, in the sense that there are and have been religious believers who insist t...
- Well, the doctrine is the Father, Son and Holy Ghost (I prefer the old name) are the same in substance, but are different persons. Substance defin...
- It may be the case that there are those who do so, but I don't think whether Galileo had good arguments, or was foolish in propounding his arg...
Most recent shouts:
- ciceronianus [May 8, 2011 - 8:01 AM]: People make jokes about lawyers?
- ciceronianus [Feb 23, 2011 - 5:24 PM]: That's "Big John" Dewey, you mean. He's not as exclamatory and frenzied as N, I know, but for me that's in his favor. But he can be a tough read, sometimes.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 5:32 PM]: See the exciting conclusion of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 12:14 PM]: The Mystery of the Shrinking Person continues to continue.
- ciceronianus [Jan 27, 2011 - 12:54 PM]: Don't miss the latest installment of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person!