Profile of ciceronianus
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (10)
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Last Blog: Homage to Stephen Crane
Interests: Philosophy, law, fencing, chess, shooting clays
ciceronianus's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 26, 2016 - 11:35 AM
Registration Date: Sep 20, 2008
Topics Submitted: 101 topics
Total Posts: 6589 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 940
Total Time Online: 56 days, 10 hours and 46 minutes
Most recent topics:
- More from the Annals of Discrimination and Philosophy Professors
- Philosophy and Autarchy
- May One Belief in God Properly be Considered Preferable to Another?
- Advocatus Diaboli
- Yet Another Debate on God's Existence?
Most recent posts:
- He failed to make a philosopher of Dion, though, and as I indicate his failure may have made him less inclined to favor the kindly model of repressi...
- Of divorces as well, it seems.
- The "ideal state" described in that work is a totalitarian state. It certainly should not be implemented. As for whether Plato really meant to de...
- I wonder what a socialist is, these days. People seem to think our current president is one. I know it's hard to give up something that...
- I'm very leery whenever quantum physics is referred to anyone who is not a quantum physicist. Sokal I know isn't popular in some circles, but...
Most recent shouts:
- ciceronianus [May 8, 2011 - 8:01 AM]: People make jokes about lawyers?
- ciceronianus [Feb 23, 2011 - 5:24 PM]: That's "Big John" Dewey, you mean. He's not as exclamatory and frenzied as N, I know, but for me that's in his favor. But he can be a tough read, sometimes.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 5:32 PM]: See the exciting conclusion of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 12:14 PM]: The Mystery of the Shrinking Person continues to continue.
- ciceronianus [Jan 27, 2011 - 12:54 PM]: Don't miss the latest installment of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person!