Profile of ciceronianus
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (10)
Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land
Last Blog: About Cato the Younger
Interests: Philosophy, law, fencing, chess, shooting clays
ciceronianus's Membership Status
Last seen: Jun 30, 2016 - 5:18 PM
Registration Date: Sep 20, 2008
Topics Submitted: 101 topics
Total Posts: 6569 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 940
Total Time Online: 56 days, 8 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- More from the Annals of Discrimination and Philosophy Professors
- Philosophy and Autarchy
- May One Belief in God Properly be Considered Preferable to Another?
- Advocatus Diaboli
- Yet Another Debate on God's Existence?
Most recent posts:
- Well, it's thought that Nietzsche died a virgin as well, and he at least purported to favor Dionysus over Apollo, the irrational over the rati...
- It's quite possible, if not likely, that Kant never had sex with anyone. If experiencing an act is siginficant in determining its morality, I...
- What an odd way to create you or me or others, though, and what an odd creator to conceive it. Arranging for generation after generation of human ...
- Perhaps you should ask your parents, after telling them you think you have the right to kill them.
- I have no problem with making it legal. But legalizing it is beyond even my mighty powers. The nature of the service being performed is...
Most recent shouts:
- ciceronianus [May 8, 2011 - 8:01 AM]: People make jokes about lawyers?
- ciceronianus [Feb 23, 2011 - 5:24 PM]: That's "Big John" Dewey, you mean. He's not as exclamatory and frenzied as N, I know, but for me that's in his favor. But he can be a tough read, sometimes.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 5:32 PM]: See the exciting conclusion of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person.
- ciceronianus [Jan 28, 2011 - 12:14 PM]: The Mystery of the Shrinking Person continues to continue.
- ciceronianus [Jan 27, 2011 - 12:54 PM]: Don't miss the latest installment of The Mystery of the Shrinking Person!