Profile of Cheshire
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Cheshire's Membership Status
Last seen: May 17, 2017 - 5:15 PM
Registration Date: Jun 12, 2009
Topics Submitted: 18 topics
Total Posts: 620 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 13 days, 8 hours and 42 minutes
Most recent topics:
- The constant variable of subjectivity.
- Correcting the Cosmological Argument
- Christendom, some assembly required.
- The Generalized Demarcation of Subjective and Objective
Most recent posts:
- Well, the two cases I had in mind were cooking dinner and the sun coming up tomorrow. If your watching me invest time and effort to cook somethin...
- Certainly, there's a point at which skepticism is absurd.
- In a nutshell.
- Yes, but at some point aren't you just observing me 2 minutes before eating dinner. I mean to say, at some point your "final cause" i...
- No, I'm not skeptical that people are using terms in different ways.
Most recent shouts:
- Cheshire [Feb 18, 2012 - 2:41 PM]: Does anyone know if Greek deal is going to trigger a CDS or not?
- Cheshire [Jan 24, 2010 - 8:14 AM]: The secret to life is being happy with what you have.
- Cheshire [Dec 23, 2009 - 8:17 AM]: Most are related to the tax code.
- Cheshire [Dec 22, 2009 - 1:56 PM]: Understanding what type of mistakes you are most likely to make helps.
- Cheshire [Dec 22, 2009 - 1:54 PM]: Insecurity is generally the result of something else. Often, a lack of self-awareness.