Profile of Brainglitche
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Interests: Understanding different ways of seeing the world.
Biography: Deceased but refuses to shut up.
Brainglitche's Membership Status
Last seen: Feb 12, 2016 - 10:39 PM
Registration Date: Jan 07, 2009
Topics Submitted: 23 topics
Total Posts: 6211 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 92 days, 16 hours and 8 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Kripke arguments against descriptivism utilize descriptivism
- Water is Necessarily H2O
- Internet Browsing Styles
- Latest Post Button Link
- Bought Votes
Most recent posts:
- We identify the object as a 'rat tail file' because the ostensive learning scenario consisted in our associating what the object looks like wi...
- Banno's beliefs about E minor chords are beliefs about E minor chords, not perceptions of E minor chords. Banjo's beliefs about the odor of co...
- So, when the master strikes certain keys on a piano and says "This is a E minor chord," Banno would be in direct, unmediated contact with th...
- Can I get some feedback on my claim that in an ostensive learning scenario, such as Banno's "This is a rat tail file" the learner learns w...
- "Isn't that what you do when you imagine a chair in the next room? Imagine what such a thing looks like, only also imagining that nobody is lo...
Most recent shouts:
- Brainglitche [Apr 21, 2015 - 4:54 PM]: Is a "A moving army of metaphors, metonyms, and anthropomorphisms" a metaphor and anthropomorphism?
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 7:09 PM]: DOS
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 1:17 PM]: “The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be uninstalled and on the third day be restored to factory settings.”
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 12:36 PM]: "Uninstalled" would be a great username.
- brainpharte [Jan 16, 2014 - 5:59 PM]: The Online Users stats thingy says: "Currently Chatting: 1 member." A solipsist, I presume.