Profile of Brainglitche
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Interests: Understanding different ways of seeing the world.
Biography: Deceased but refuses to shut up.
Brainglitche's Membership Status
Last seen: Nov 30, 2016 - 12:35 PM
Registration Date: Jan 07, 2009
Topics Submitted: 26 topics
Total Posts: 6356 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 95 days, 2 hours and 36 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Kripke arguments against descriptivism utilize descriptivism
- Water is Necessarily H2O
- Internet Browsing Styles
- Latest Post Button Link
- Bought Votes
Most recent posts:
- What, then, do you understand is the point of Banno's post #192 about the cat on the mat in the domain of the lounge?
- OMG too funny. But what if AI "finds Jesus" first? Then, would it spread peace and love across the world--or create the fiery lake of ...
- Outstanding explain, apo. I also now understand more of the issue I've come across in the neurological training effect in sports that I'd not ...
- Although I am superficially familiar with idea of inhibitory feedback, including an excitation/inhibition ratio, I find it difficult to believe (ana...
- Too late. www.theonion.com/video/in-t...robots-that-run-our--14200
Most recent shouts:
- Brainglitche [Apr 21, 2015 - 4:54 PM]: Is a "A moving army of metaphors, metonyms, and anthropomorphisms" a metaphor and anthropomorphism?
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 7:09 PM]: DOS
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 1:17 PM]: “The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be uninstalled and on the third day be restored to factory settings.”
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 12:36 PM]: "Uninstalled" would be a great username.
- brainpharte [Jan 16, 2014 - 5:59 PM]: The Online Users stats thingy says: "Currently Chatting: 1 member." A solipsist, I presume.