Profile of Brainglitche
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (2)
Interests: Understanding different ways of seeing the world.
Biography: Deceased but refuses to shut up.
Brainglitche's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 19, 2015 - 11:55 PM
Registration Date: Jan 07, 2009
Topics Submitted: 23 topics
Total Posts: 6120 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 91 days, 9 hours and 6 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Kripke arguments against descriptivism utilize descriptivism
- Water is Necessarily H2O
- Internet Browsing Styles
- Latest Post Button Link
- Bought Votes
Most recent posts:
- Alice? Alice? I know you must be here somewhere, Alice.
- No quarrell with this construal of fact. It strikes me as a variation of pragmatism's construal, in which a proposition counts as a fact if...
- You are a one-person non-sequitur machine set on HIGH.
- Lakoff's point is well-taken. Yet, in the context of this thread, why is it that the meme purveyors pretend that their claims are historicall...
Most recent shouts:
- Brainglitche [Apr 21, 2015 - 4:54 PM]: Is a "A moving army of metaphors, metonyms, and anthropomorphisms" a metaphor and anthropomorphism?
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 7:09 PM]: DOS
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 1:17 PM]: “The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be uninstalled and on the third day be restored to factory settings.”
- Brainglitche [Apr 4, 2015 - 12:36 PM]: "Uninstalled" would be a great username.
- brainpharte [Jan 16, 2014 - 5:59 PM]: The Online Users stats thingy says: "Currently Chatting: 1 member." A solipsist, I presume.