Profile of Beno
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Beno's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 21, 2017 - 6:42 AM
Registration Date: Aug 05, 2008
Topics Submitted: 8 topics
Total Posts: 136 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 31
Total Time Online: 3 days, 7 hours and 12 minutes
Most recent topics:
- possible solution to God omniscience paradox
- The Universe began with something
- Argument for force external to the Universe
- Infinite possibilities, perhaps not?
- An argument against determinism
Most recent posts:
- The god omniscience paradox supposes whether god could create a stone that he cannot lift. If he can't create the stone he is limited, if he creat...
- A total absence of causality would stop that from happening I would think.
- If there was nothing in the beginning then that means there were no laws of physics to magically start writing on the piece of paper. Laws themsel...
- I'm still not sure why your trying to apply properties to that which has no properties. If the universe began with nothing then that means t...
- We can only come up with a concept of nothing by using something as a counter example but their are some statements that we can certainly know to ...