Profile of WiseFool
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: September 2, 1992 (24 years old)
WiseFool's Membership Status
Registration Date: Mar 29, 2012
Topics Submitted: 33 topics
Total Posts: 947 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 92
Total Time Online: 41 days, 19 hours and 3 minutes
Most recent topics:
- What exactly is it to be objective?
- 3 Types of Psychopathy
- Property Dualism vs Materialism
- Cure for Insanity?
- Mass Abortion or Mass Adoption?
Most recent posts:
Let's just be simple folks here and say that you don't like him because he is a Trump voter.
- I can see this as reasonable because saying I'm skeptical that other people exist is ridiculous or saying I'm skeptical that I have a cons...
Lol, I meant to say that technology can further pursue/cause people to become lazier if they are originally lazy to begi...
Are you suggesting that recreational drugs are okay when some people go bankrupt due to drug addiction or worse use illegal means of obtaini...
Most recent shouts:
- WiseFool [Aug 26, 2016 - 11:24 PM]: I'm honestly afraid this site might contain viruses or become hacked if this keeps up. Maybe I should stop coming here...
- WiseFool [Aug 26, 2016 - 11:10 PM]: Bug Reports under Feedback: forums.philosophyforums.com...bug-reports-27445-133.html However, other bugs have been posted already and haven't been fixed yet.
- WiseFool [Aug 25, 2016 - 9:10 PM]: However, I feel like you are overusing the word "habit," into something that doesn't have its original meaning, HDSU.
- WiseFool [Aug 25, 2016 - 9:08 PM]: Wow, didn't know people can be that arrogant. "Even when I'm wrong, I'm thinking better than him, I'm being scientific..." The worst part with arrogant people is when they still think they are better than you after a mistake, it never ends.
- WiseFool [Aug 24, 2016 - 9:25 PM]: "And every action (hypocrithical actions included) has "evidence" for the one who is doing it, somehow." This statement has ambiguity in it. Evidence in regards to what? From reading it, it seems like a mere redundant statement.