Profile of WiseFool
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: September 2, 1992 (23 years old)
WiseFool's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 18, 2016 - 3:55 AM
Registration Date: Mar 29, 2012
Topics Submitted: 33 topics
Total Posts: 947 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 92
Total Time Online: 41 days, 14 hours and 39 minutes
Most recent topics:
- What exactly is it to be objective?
- 3 Types of Psychopathy
- Property Dualism vs Materialism
- Cure for Insanity?
- Mass Abortion or Mass Adoption?
Most recent posts:
Let's just be simple folks here and say that you don't like him because he is a Trump voter.
- I can see this as reasonable because saying I'm skeptical that other people exist is ridiculous or saying I'm skeptical that I have a cons...
Lol, I meant to say that technology can further pursue/cause people to become lazier if they are originally lazy to begi...
Are you suggesting that recreational drugs are okay when some people go bankrupt due to drug addiction or worse use illegal means of obtaini...
Most recent shouts:
- WiseFool [Jun 24, 2016 - 1:58 AM]: I think some people are kind of insane here, but I guess that's nothing of new knowledge.
- WiseFool [Jun 22, 2016 - 5:38 PM]: darthbarracuda, what did you expect from someone with mental issues?
- WiseFool [Jun 20, 2016 - 3:19 PM]: Ovaloid reminds me of the word ovaries, but ovaloid seems to be an actual word. Maybe I'm just perverse or a clown.
- WiseFool [Jun 18, 2016 - 5:49 PM]: We should have a holiday for voting someone for president. We should appreciate what our ancestors gave us and celebrate it! No holiday, well, fck it I might not vote...little time.
- WiseFool [Jun 18, 2016 - 12:40 AM]: I remember some white power activists changed their crowd into a Vote for Donald Trump crowd later on. Kind of funny, in a way. Trump > White Power, so much for this holy, great white power.