Profile of WiseFool
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: September 2, 1992 (23 years old)
WiseFool's Membership Status
Registration Date: Mar 29, 2012
Topics Submitted: 33 topics
Total Posts: 947 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 92
Total Time Online: 41 days, 17 hours and 21 minutes
Most recent topics:
- What exactly is it to be objective?
- 3 Types of Psychopathy
- Property Dualism vs Materialism
- Cure for Insanity?
- Mass Abortion or Mass Adoption?
Most recent posts:
Let's just be simple folks here and say that you don't like him because he is a Trump voter.
- I can see this as reasonable because saying I'm skeptical that other people exist is ridiculous or saying I'm skeptical that I have a cons...
Lol, I meant to say that technology can further pursue/cause people to become lazier if they are originally lazy to begi...
Are you suggesting that recreational drugs are okay when some people go bankrupt due to drug addiction or worse use illegal means of obtaini...
Most recent shouts:
- WiseFool [Aug 24, 2016 - 9:25 PM]: "And every action (hypocrithical actions included) has "evidence" for the one who is doing it, somehow." This statement has ambiguity in it. Evidence in regards to what? From reading it, it seems like a mere redundant statement.
- WiseFool [Aug 24, 2016 - 9:22 PM]: I don't think you even have a thesis and I don't even see a disagreement, so...yeah. Your English does lack clarity.
- WiseFool [Aug 24, 2016 - 11:48 AM]: Anyone can come up with half-arsed philosophies or "theories" and then act upon them in daily life, which is plain wrong in my opinion. It's just not realistic to view that we all enact theories because people can act hypocritical or live by habits.
- WiseFool [Aug 24, 2016 - 11:35 AM]: No one recently said ALL philosophical discussions are pointless. Also, people can examine or analyze each other's theories incorrectly. Also, a theory requires evidence, which is the scientific requirement for it. We all have guesses or hypotheses.
- WiseFool [Aug 23, 2016 - 9:59 PM]: A theory cannot be irrational, while people can be irrational and practice irrational behaviors.