Profile of baden511
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (5)
Occupation: Writer / Teacher
baden511's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 3, 2015 - 2:26 AM
Registration Date: Oct 14, 2009
Topics Submitted: 17 topics
Total Posts: 2605 (1 per day)
Replies Received: 1
Total Time Online: 70 days, 16 hours and 36 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Topic Illogic
- Boring Cliche Competition
- Killing for Religion
- Christian Side-Hug
- Sillier Words Have Rarely Been Spoken
Most recent posts:
- Sorry, don't have a clue who he is.
- Ireland is not part of the fooking UK! And Pierce Brosnan's Irish accent, if you could call it that, is not typical. OK, Northern Ireland is part ...
- Some Aussies (and Californians too I believe) tone statements as if they were questions. You wouldn't get away with that in Ireland.
Most recent shouts:
- baden511 [Sep 1, 2015 - 8:35 PM]: Or you could just read the English as road signs are in English as well as Irish. Also, Irish people can read both as we all learn Irish in school. But thanks for the ignorant comment.
- baden511 [Sep 1, 2015 - 12:52 AM]: Enjoy Ireland. If you need any tips, PM me.
- baden511 [Aug 29, 2015 - 10:58 AM]: Trump may not be the smartest guy in the world but he's not dumb enough to say what he really thinks of the people who believe in his little circus.
- baden511 [Aug 29, 2015 - 10:56 AM]: That's his strategy. Look at me, honest guy, putting it all on the line, willing to defy the PC media blah blah blah. You think he doesn't have strategy meetings with very smart spin doctors to hammer this out?
- baden511 [Aug 29, 2015 - 9:24 AM]: Trump is just saying what any non-politician would say if they wanted to be elected to the Republican nomination. Hitting the usual right-wing buttons. Why anyone thinks he's sincere is beyond me.