Profile of Astro333
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Astro333's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 29, 2016 - 11:39 AM
Registration Date: Apr 21, 2016
Topics Submitted: 4 topics
Total Posts: 9 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 159
Total Time Online: 0 days, 3 hours and 22 minutes
Most recent topics:
- plato's Menexenus
- Plato's Parmenides question about "the one"
- What makes justice a platonic absolute?
- Is there an objective morality?
Most recent posts:
- I am not sure I understand this dialogue. To me it seems to be more of a work of entertainment than a philosophical work. I just do not see the messag...
- I was reading the Charmides and I tried to define Temperance, but I realized that I could not define it until I knew what virtue is. I started by maki...
- The Republic is a great book for anyone, but you will only understand it fully if you are well read on Plato. Plato is a great starting point for any ...
- I'm having trouble comprehending Plato's argument against "the one," could someone help explain it to me? Also why the theory of no mo...
- That question is answered in his point, he says we don't understand it, so if there was an objective rule, we could not comprehend it.