Profile of ashecjss
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
ashecjss's Membership Status
Last seen: Jul 4, 2016 - 6:09 AM
Registration Date: Jul 27, 2015
Topics Submitted: 8 topics
Total Posts: 13 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 42
Total Time Online: 0 days, 3 hours and 38 minutes
Most recent topics:
- What should be the purpose of freedom?
- When will a person alleviate the sufferings of other person?
- What is Love?
- Perfection in a skill vs Perfection of Self
- Falling in Love?
Most recent posts:
- [quote=Ajay0] Wouldn't similarities in the nature of suffering too generate compassion ! I Compassion and sympathy feed on each othe...
- The purpose of freedom is not to get all consumed by our own aspirations but to set free the unfree elements. To make the voice appear that was unhear...
- The thought to alleviate the sufferings of people will caress a being only when he has unraveled the genesis of his own suffering, and how organically...
- Love when thought about as an idea, an idea whose source is unknown, is always a fulfilling experience. It appears to be a cohesive force, a preservin...
- Perfection of self never lies in earning a part of nature but politely and unknowingly carrying a part of it to the heartland. Such moments are rare, ...