Profile of arupel
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Birthdate: January 13, 1946 (71 years old)
Biography: MA in physics, MS in mechanical engineering. Retired engineer after 37 years in government
arupel's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 27, 2016 - 10:10 PM
Registration Date: Oct 21, 2013
Topics Submitted: 27 topics
Total Posts: 132 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 771
Total Time Online: 1 day, 9 hours and 3 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Space and time for God and for Kant and differences
- Godel 1st incompleteness theorem
- Is there such a thing as absolutely random numbers?
- String theory or cellular automata?
- The 5th order polynomial
Most recent posts:
- If we argue, as many theologians do, that God is beyond space and time and utterly incomprehensible to man, there is, to a degree, an analogy with Kan...
- Kant's Critique of Pure Reason has valid view of time. 1. All our perceptions of external reality (phenomena) are created by our minds and exis...
- While G is within PA, I am having trouble understanding the second half of this equation. There seems to be a diagonalization of a diagonalization. I ...
- Several ways of discussing this: entropy. You drop a plate on the floor. It shatters. Disorder. But this disorder is not absolute. There still remain ...
- Cantor's continuum hypothesis, in regards to Godel's incompleteness theorem, is obviously true but is not provable or unproveable in a well de...