Profile of apokrisis
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
apokrisis's Membership Status
Registration Date: Feb 27, 2010
Topics Submitted: 23 topics
Total Posts: 4637 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 251
Total Time Online: 88 days, 4 hours and 17 minutes
Most recent topics:
- The biophysics of substance
- Adios TGW
- Structural realism and unified physics
- True Detective & antinatalism
- Aristotle v Peirce on being
Most recent posts:
- Would you think animals are conscious? I certainly do. But also I don't think animals have the same autobiographical/narrative sense of being ...
- I would call both transcendent even if one is about stepping out of this world and the other is about going further inside the self to make contact ...
- The real issue here is immanence vs transcendence. Naturalism - as with Aristotle - favours immanent explanations while mysticism - as with Plato ...
- "Settles into a stable state"?
- Indeed, more than merely theory. It's empirical fact.
Most recent shouts:
- apokrisis [May 30, 2013 - 1:19 AM]: This is better. Shoutbox always screwed with scrolling.