Profile of apokrisis
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
apokrisis's Membership Status
Registration Date: Feb 27, 2010
Topics Submitted: 23 topics
Total Posts: 4772 (2 per day)
Replies Received: 252
Total Time Online: 92 days, 23 hours and 24 minutes
Most recent topics:
- The biophysics of substance
- Adios TGW
- Structural realism and unified physics
- True Detective & antinatalism
- Aristotle v Peirce on being
Most recent posts:
- So if branching is a physical process, what exactly causes a wavefunction to branch? And mumbling about "interactions" won't suffice h...
- So people think that talking about wavefunction branching rather than wavefunction collapsing somehow solves the interpretive issues because it just t...
- Dont forget that semiosis takes local spontaneity as irreducible. So crisp development in fact guarantees your definitive degrees of freedom. It tak...
Another practical point when applying entropy concepts to the Big Bang is that the initial phase of the expansion was already maximally entro...
- No, I am arguing that there are some ways of thought that make our ideas clear enough to be wrong. So even in a diagnosis of the human condition, t...
Most recent shouts:
- apokrisis [May 30, 2013 - 1:19 AM]: This is better. Shoutbox always screwed with scrolling.