Profile of apokrisis
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
apokrisis's Membership Status
Registration Date: Feb 27, 2010
Topics Submitted: 29 topics
Total Posts: 5558 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 331
Total Time Online: 107 days, 6 hours and 18 minutes
Most recent topics:
- The thermodynamical imperative
- The biophysics of substance
- Adios TGW
- Structural realism and unified physics
- True Detective & antinatalism
Most recent posts:
- You can hardly have a move without something to move. So something must mark the bishop's location. The bishop probably does a good job of tha...
- This is in an interesting example of how words can shape perceptions - a twist on the duck/rabbit of Peirce's student, Joseph Jastrow. So which...
- If the physics really mattered, then it couldn't have been abstracted away. Do you think it really mattered?
- Non sequitur. The piece that moves that way is our definition of the bishop. If we played a game on some mysterious chess board with unfamiliar pi...
- That's right. And that makes it an odd example to choose for advancing direct realism. It is the entirely socially constructed product of the ...
Most recent shouts:
- apokrisis [May 30, 2013 - 1:19 AM]: This is better. Shoutbox always screwed with scrolling.