Profile of apokrisis
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
apokrisis's Membership Status
Registration Date: Feb 27, 2010
Topics Submitted: 30 topics
Total Posts: 6030 (3 per day)
Replies Received: 335
Total Time Online: 118 days, 5 hours and 11 minutes
Most recent topics:
- The thermodynamical imperative
- The biophysics of substance
- Adios TGW
- Structural realism and unified physics
- True Detective & antinatalism
Most recent posts:
- There are a few confusions floating about in this thread. Primarily, that there are two notions of the strength of gravity. So there is G as the f...
- You don't seem to see the problem in presuming to know the world as it "really physically is" and, from that basis, arguing that you t...
- So is the mind affected by LSD? And shouldn't that in turn be taken as evidence for the standard neuroscience argument that we are talking abo...
- Perhaps I shouldn't fuel crackpot thinking but Roger Penrose has argued that gravity is the source of quantum wavefunction collapse, and then that...
- Probably not in fact - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaghettification
Most recent shouts:
- apokrisis [May 30, 2013 - 1:19 AM]: This is better. Shoutbox always screwed with scrolling.