Profile of Aolonginus
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: Austin, Texas
Occupation: Teaching English as a Second Language
Birthdate: March 6, 1976 (40 years old)
Interests: Religion, Philosophy, Transforming the Self, Impacting the World, Logic and Math, Chess, Medicine, Martial Art, Languages, Art and Music, Chemistry, etc.
Biography: I'm a modern Gnostic. After meandering around in this life's body and in this confused world for about 36 years I finally made the breakthrough that commenced by polarization against the Evil Mind in all its forms. This Ontological Dualism is the real goal of philosophy, and unless one has achieved it one has no real clue what philosophy is about, to say nothing of reality, knowledge, value, life and death.
Aolonginus's Membership Status
Last seen: Nov 22, 2012 - 3:29 PM
Registration Date: Jun 21, 2011
Topics Submitted: 2 topics
Total Posts: 29 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 0 days, 9 hours and 12 minutes
Most recent shouts:
- Aolonginus [Jul 15, 2011 - 11:44 PM]: Why?
- Aolonginus [Jul 15, 2011 - 11:43 PM]: Yawn... *awakens*
- Aolonginus [Jul 15, 2011 - 2:27 PM]: Sup
- Aolonginus [Jul 13, 2011 - 1:47 AM]: "I am God" - God "I am me" - me. "Really" - Sartre
- Aolonginus [Jul 13, 2011 - 1:44 AM]: "Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaaa" - God