Profile of Aetixintro
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: Near Oslo, Norway
Occupation: Insurance Agent, Information Agent, Dilettante...
Birthdate: September 24, 1975 (41 years old)
Interests: Philosophy for one... Also science incl economics, computing, some arts...
Biography: Learning, learning, learning.
Writing, writing, writing.
Aetixintro's Membership Status
Registration Date: Jul 12, 2008
Usergroup: Unmoderated Member
Topics Submitted: 53 topics
Total Posts: 706 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 18 days, 3 hours and 1 minute
Most recent topics:
- Fight the Cancer Before It Happens to You!
- Pro and Con Arguments of (Assisted) Suicide
- Modal Notation
- The Modal Logical Argument of NDNID
- Advancing Non-Dogmatic New Intelligent Design (NDNID)
Most recent posts:
- Ahh.. so you're implicitly saying that a spacing is all that's required? Alright! That's good! Thanks! (...correcting...)
- (I making a new post.) Well, in the thread here: forums.philosophyforums.com...duction-problem-39352.html, post #5, the software (PF) refuses to sh...
- The words I think these two statements represent quality and fine moment on PF. Perhaps not revolutionary, but very nice! :)
- Philosophy of Science, The Demarcation Problem/Solution is the last I've been thinking about! :)
- From me as well! ...enjoying... :)
Most recent shouts:
- Aetixintro [Feb 2, 2010 - 8:21 PM]: Nightie. ..logging off..
- Aetixintro [Feb 2, 2010 - 8:15 PM]: It's funny, it isn't Banno who's posting the goat video, but then again, Goatism is beginning to set its mark on the world!
- Aetixintro [Jan 31, 2010 - 11:31 AM]: Thanks SIR2U! I'm making some coffee right now! ...logging off... Enjoy your Sunday!
- Aetixintro [Jan 31, 2010 - 11:08 AM]: I've been working on the The Modal Logical Argument of NDNID for 4 hrs! Philosophy is certainly tough on you at times!
- Aetixintro [Jan 28, 2010 - 4:29 PM]: It's incredibly strange how atheists keep psychologising religious people! You should remember it's a fallacy!