Profile of Nihilistic Locomotive
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Birthdate: September 12, 1984 (33 years old)
Nihilistic Locomotive's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 27, 2016 - 8:01 PM
Registration Date: Nov 27, 2003
Topics Submitted: 62 topics
Total Posts: 332 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 233
Total Time Online: 69 days, 21 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Information Overload
- America, Land of Debt Slavery
- Jumping through Hoops to Keep a Job
- Philosophic Holidays
- What is Gothic?
Most recent posts:
- I've got to say the length of this OP scared me away but perhaps that is a good thing. It depends what domain of application (ontology) we...
- Time is and is not arbitrary in relation to objective regularities (it is an abstracted ratio of regularities). There maybe disparity by whatever ...
- Saying time does not exist is on par with saying abstract concepts do not exist. If time doesn't exist than velocity doesn't exist either a...
- J.L. Borges Funes the Memorious might be an interesting read here. Funes has an accident (hits his head) which causes him to have something like a...
Most recent shouts:
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Feb 22, 2016 - 11:49 PM]: Just goes to show that if Hitchbot had had a gun, he might still be alive...
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Feb 22, 2016 - 3:21 PM]: Modbot's cousin is coming soon, Salebot. His non-sequitor soliticitations will inspire the most ardent minimalists to question their values. Why is prostitution still illegal Salebot?
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Feb 16, 2016 - 8:32 PM]: I know that I cannot afford the American Express Platinum card with its annual fee of $450. It opens doors to swanky airport lobbies and increases your social status by two emoticons. What a deal!
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Feb 13, 2016 - 12:08 AM]: I've got two banners of the same ad overlapping each other and blocking the PF theme option. Freedom isn't free, just like philosophy isn't....
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Jan 24, 2016 - 4:20 PM]: There is no illusion. Shouting provides some kind of dopamine hit, like eating a chip, no matter what the content is.