Profile of Nihilistic Locomotive
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Birthdate: September 12, 1984 (33 years old)
Nihilistic Locomotive's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 27, 2016 - 8:01 PM
Registration Date: Nov 27, 2003
Topics Submitted: 62 topics
Total Posts: 332 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 233
Total Time Online: 69 days, 21 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Information Overload
- America, Land of Debt Slavery
- Jumping through Hoops to Keep a Job
- Philosophic Holidays
- What is Gothic?
Most recent posts:
- I've got to say the length of this OP scared me away but perhaps that is a good thing. It depends what domain of application (ontology) we...
- Time is and is not arbitrary in relation to objective regularities (it is an abstracted ratio of regularities). There maybe disparity by whatever ...
- Saying time does not exist is on par with saying abstract concepts do not exist. If time doesn't exist than velocity doesn't exist either a...
- J.L. Borges Funes the Memorious might be an interesting read here. Funes has an accident (hits his head) which causes him to have something like a...
Most recent shouts:
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 20, 2016 - 2:25 PM]: That doesn't seem right. It seems sense (or senses) would be foundational to the possibility of consciousness.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 18, 2016 - 2:32 PM]: Nore are we farting psychiatrists.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 13, 2016 - 2:03 PM]: If you don't care, Donald Trump just might care for you. Will that be Trumptastic or a Trumpastrophe.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Apr 1, 2016 - 10:32 PM]: Climate change mascot? A skinny depressed polar bear says, "not even you can prevent climate change (... mutters under breath) "even though YOU caused it"".
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Mar 13, 2016 - 4:26 PM]: Ad graffitti and broken pages. What area of town are we in?