Profile of Nihilistic Locomotive
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Birthdate: September 12, 1984 (33 years old)
Nihilistic Locomotive's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 27, 2016 - 8:01 PM
Registration Date: Nov 27, 2003
Topics Submitted: 62 topics
Total Posts: 332 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 233
Total Time Online: 69 days, 21 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Information Overload
- America, Land of Debt Slavery
- Jumping through Hoops to Keep a Job
- Philosophic Holidays
- What is Gothic?
Most recent posts:
- I've got to say the length of this OP scared me away but perhaps that is a good thing. It depends what domain of application (ontology) we...
- Time is and is not arbitrary in relation to objective regularities (it is an abstracted ratio of regularities). There maybe disparity by whatever ...
- Saying time does not exist is on par with saying abstract concepts do not exist. If time doesn't exist than velocity doesn't exist either a...
- J.L. Borges Funes the Memorious might be an interesting read here. Funes has an accident (hits his head) which causes him to have something like a...
Most recent shouts:
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 29, 2016 - 3:47 PM]: We don't need science for metaphysical speculation. The mind and the soul together weigh 21 ethereal grams.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 27, 2016 - 10:00 PM]: Drop trou so we can see the extent of it.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 27, 2016 - 1:50 PM]: Perhaps the Hard Problem of Consciousness is not a problem at all. The Soft Problem is hard enough.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 26, 2016 - 1:46 AM]: What if we can't verify the time limit or duration of "now" (miliseconds, decisecond, seconds). We'd have to know the physical mechanism behind his lie dectector.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [May 25, 2016 - 11:31 PM]: Oh and um... no two observers will be able to establish a consesus as to whether elongation or recession initiates this phase.