Profile of Nihilistic Locomotive
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Birthdate: September 12, 1984 (33 years old)
Nihilistic Locomotive's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 27, 2016 - 8:01 PM
Registration Date: Nov 27, 2003
Topics Submitted: 62 topics
Total Posts: 332 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 233
Total Time Online: 69 days, 21 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Information Overload
- America, Land of Debt Slavery
- Jumping through Hoops to Keep a Job
- Philosophic Holidays
- What is Gothic?
Most recent posts:
- I've got to say the length of this OP scared me away but perhaps that is a good thing. It depends what domain of application (ontology) we...
- Time is and is not arbitrary in relation to objective regularities (it is an abstracted ratio of regularities). There maybe disparity by whatever ...
- Saying time does not exist is on par with saying abstract concepts do not exist. If time doesn't exist than velocity doesn't exist either a...
- J.L. Borges Funes the Memorious might be an interesting read here. Funes has an accident (hits his head) which causes him to have something like a...
Most recent shouts:
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Jun 30, 2016 - 2:29 PM]: Twas aboot the poor wee fish caught this morn, lass, for the Moors and Francs have taken the lot.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Jun 25, 2016 - 2:41 PM]: Unenlightened, that wearied admin gone, who once had a gentle approach like Gramm but became a bit crabby. Happy Birthday!
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Jun 24, 2016 - 8:52 PM]: Sound of "Brexit" makes me salivate. Break eggs, breakfast and eggs, with blood sausage, mushrooms, beans and toast. Cream tea to finish up. A hobbit's wet dream.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Jun 22, 2016 - 2:55 PM]: The will to truth has probably disfigured his soul and has transmogrified him into a man eating troll.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Jun 20, 2016 - 12:34 PM]: It's a secret wish more than an observation. I want to laugh more, although I'm not smart enough to see the humor in all of this. So if you all dressed up, maybe I could "see" the humor in it.