Profile of Nihilistic Locomotive
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (9)
Birthdate: September 12, 1984 (33 years old)
Nihilistic Locomotive's Membership Status
Last seen: Dec 27, 2016 - 8:01 PM
Registration Date: Nov 27, 2003
Topics Submitted: 62 topics
Total Posts: 332 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 233
Total Time Online: 69 days, 21 hours and 47 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Information Overload
- America, Land of Debt Slavery
- Jumping through Hoops to Keep a Job
- Philosophic Holidays
- What is Gothic?
Most recent posts:
- I've got to say the length of this OP scared me away but perhaps that is a good thing. It depends what domain of application (ontology) we...
- Time is and is not arbitrary in relation to objective regularities (it is an abstracted ratio of regularities). There maybe disparity by whatever ...
- Saying time does not exist is on par with saying abstract concepts do not exist. If time doesn't exist than velocity doesn't exist either a...
- J.L. Borges Funes the Memorious might be an interesting read here. Funes has an accident (hits his head) which causes him to have something like a...
Most recent shouts:
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Dec 19, 2015 - 5:08 PM]: Mars Man was only 59. Don't mean to be crass but I always want to know causes of death. The eccentric visionary artist Paul Laffoley just died at 80 from congestive heart failure.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Dec 19, 2015 - 1:49 PM]: How are you going to lug a barrel of beer across the sandflats? You'll need to bring along a porter to carry your porter.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Dec 17, 2015 - 11:36 PM]: Yes please SIR! We can go a mile out at low tide and then run from the tidal surge. Bring an emergency flotation device. Meet me at Morcambe Bay, UK.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Dec 17, 2015 - 2:06 PM]: The tide of supporting community is out. Here on the lonely shore, I comb plastic sands, looking for the courage to be of value and to value someone.
- Nihilistic Locomotive [Dec 12, 2015 - 1:19 PM]: Poor quality posts may not hold the barn up for very long. The insurance company requires an accredited post rating system.