Profile of Cheshire
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Cheshire's Membership Status
Last seen: Sep 24, 2017 - 12:44 PM
Registration Date: Jun 12, 2009
Topics Submitted: 18 topics
Total Posts: 621 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 13 days, 8 hours and 54 minutes
Most recent topics:
- A rejection of of the JTB definition of Knowledge
- The constant variable of subjectivity.
- Correcting the Cosmological Argument
- Christendom, some assembly required.
- The Generalized Demarcation of Subjective and Objective
Most recent posts:
- Knowledge has been defined as justified, true, belief and this serves as the cornerstone of many a philosophical discussion. I reject this definition...
- Well, the two cases I had in mind were cooking dinner and the sun coming up tomorrow. If your watching me invest time and effort to cook somethin...
- Certainly, there's a point at which skepticism is absurd.
- In a nutshell.
- Yes, but at some point aren't you just observing me 2 minutes before eating dinner. I mean to say, at some point your "final cause" i...
Most recent shouts:
- Cheshire [Dec 22, 2009 - 12:18 AM]: Everything can not be a goat, because the existence of the word goat implies a need to describe something more specific than "everything". Everything is everything and goats are one type of thing.
- Cheshire [Nov 23, 2009 - 10:32 AM]: They loved plastic.
- Cheshire [Nov 11, 2009 - 11:12 AM]: Best margin.
- Cheshire [Nov 11, 2009 - 11:12 AM]: Sell dime bags.
- Cheshire [Nov 9, 2009 - 11:48 AM]: There is actually some very intelligent hip-hop, it just doesn't sell well.