Profile of DatDudeJay
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: CA, Los Angeles
Occupation: Tire Distribution Systems.
Birthdate: January 12, 1987 (31 years old)
Interests: Basketball, Breakdancing, Skating, Underground Hip-Hop, Classical Music, Phylosophy, Reading, and writing Poetry.(Mostly Freewriting)
DatDudeJay's Membership Status
Last seen: Aug 4, 2013 - 11:43 PM
Registration Date: Oct 11, 2008
Topics Submitted: 16 topics
Total Posts: 34 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 4
Total Time Online: 3 days, 10 hours and 38 minutes
Most recent topics:
- The Purge(Movie)
- I'm not sure about religion anymore.
- This argument is beyond reason.
- Are Humans a virus to planet earth?
Most recent posts:
- The implied message of the movie, how certain policies that may seem benevolent affect those who cannot Afford to protect themselves. From a conser...
Most recent shouts:
- DatDudeJay [Jan 18, 2009 - 6:13 PM]: MM supras were made in japan, legendary in the modified fields of exotic cars, wish i had one
- DatDudeJay [Jan 18, 2009 - 12:12 AM]: mars man you really in japan? that place is balllliiinnn with supras...
- DatDudeJay [Jan 17, 2009 - 10:18 PM]: im a professional fartists even a novelist artist that smashes the hardest targets, with cultivating skills that matches the harvest .... wooohooooo!
- DatDudeJay [Jan 17, 2009 - 9:08 PM]: That joke stinks because the funnyness of it posseses fart fumes that'll leave citys in doom, they even fly higher than witches in brooms so becarefull in the air waves when you spot a flying goon, just be prepare and smack it with a spoon.. OMG!!!
- DatDudeJay [Jan 15, 2009 - 10:07 PM]: suuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppp!