Profile of moonlight
Guestbook: View or sign guestbook (0)
Location: stuck on earth
Occupation: research student.
Birthdate: March 13, 1979 (39 years old)
Interests: enlightened self-interest
Born on a sunny day,
I now live by night,
Grew up in 5 countries,
Getting old on this site.
I speak French, English,
Arabic, and Gibberish.
moonlight's Membership Status
Last seen: Jun 18, 2010 - 12:41 AM
Registration Date: Oct 10, 2005
Usergroup: Missing Mods
Topics Submitted: 19 topics
Total Posts: 6 (0 per day)
Replies Received: 0
Total Time Online: 13 days, 16 hours and 40 minutes
Most recent topics:
- Internet connection in the UK
- Question on combinatorics notation
- The semantics of equality in FOL
- Quantifier elimination: can anyone spot what is wrong here?
- Quantifier negation in n-ary relations
Most recent posts:
- (B v ~B) is a tautology, so your conclusion is valid by itself. Cordially, moonlight.
- Those drawings are beautiful 123savethewhales. I wish I could draw like that. ;) Cordially, moonlight.
Most recent shouts:
- moonlight [Nov 19, 2008 - 8:43 PM]: Next will be the RSA encrypted shoutbox. You'll need supercomputers to figure out what's being written.
- moonlight [Oct 26, 2008 - 12:13 AM]: Do you want a revolution that turns things on their heads? Or a revolution that makes a full turn and brings them back to where they were?
- moonlight [Apr 1, 2008 - 6:50 PM]: Eh Timothy, lo tengo tambiÃ©n. Mira: abracadabra, copy paste: "Ã±"...
- moonlight [Apr 1, 2008 - 6:46 PM]: Aha, ahora entiendo. Es un pez de abril!
- moonlight [Apr 1, 2008 - 1:24 PM]: God no machiveli, don't go for latin... it's hard enough as is it